Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HARD KNOCK LIFE

It's official, this is my tee of my life, and probably for most of you who read this (courtesy of Digital Gravel: 10.deep Women's Hard Knock Life Tee, by the way, getting some advertisement up in hurr while I rant).
I'm pretty sure today has been one of the toughest days of my entire life.
I'm sure you've all had your days where you feel like ripping out your hair and immersing yourself in a pool for a couple minutes.
Seems like anything and everything is winding down and transforming itself into something negative.
When you think you have something accomplished for once, when you've reached that finish line, another something comes shooting back at you so fast that you don't have time to think.
I'm not going to be able to solve anything while I write this post, or for the next couple days, weeks, or even months.
One thing's for sure:
Life's tough. Period.

In the end, I sit here and watch this, and it makes me sad and teary:

But then I watch this and it makes me hyped up and go nuts go ape shit, because n-n-now th-that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger:
How does every post turn into a Kanye dedication?
Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

Flashing Lights video released on Sunday at the Grammy after-party.
Will post ASAP - stay tuned. Thanks for reading, please come back tomorrow.

No comments: