Thursday, March 6, 2008

I ROMANCED THE BEAN

Today was a day in the valley, visiting my girl Em.
After a few stops shopping around in Downtown Burbank and eating a fine meal for two like lovers on a winters night at Chadaka Thai, we headed over to Romancing The Bean.
Sort of like a Central Perk but with a cozy, romantic flair, heartwarming ambiance and exceptional service - and no Gunther.
The heart-theme throughout is apparent in their heart stamps for their frequent coffee card, to their cute heart powder topping on the top of yo foam! Free wireless, baby:Everyday is a romantic day, no matter what your status. That's the power of coffee.Later on, we encountered a problem for Em, the "I don't know how much space I'm over on your side but I'm practically taking up your spot" parker dilemma.Em was nice enough to remind Ms. Elizabeth to stay on her own side of the land. You tell 'em, girl.
That's the Valley right there for you.

No comments: