Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SANTOGOLD ALBUM COP IT TODAYYYYYY

Santogold's album dropped today! Go to Target and get it for $9.98! Get it, it's gonna be so gooooood. I love her.

1. L.E.S. Artistes
2. You'll Find A Way
3. Shove It (feat. Spank Rock)
4. Say Aha
5. Creator (vs. Switch and FreQ Nasty)
6. My Superman
7. Lights Out
8. Starstruck
9. Unstoppable
10. I'm A Lady (feat. Trouble Andrew)
11. Anne (Album)
12. You'll Find A Way (Switch and Sinden Remix) (Album)

And..speaking of album drops, Marie Digby's debut album, Unfold released last Tuesday, and let me tell you, it's g-double-o-d good. The singer/songwriter feel with the heartfelt lyrics and a soothing voice - it don't get any better. It's nice for those emo days but not so emo, kno what I'm sayin?Ah, music to my ears. Get a dose of GOOD music now.

No comments: