Wednesday, February 6, 2008

EFFERVESCENT HEALTH FORMULA: I AM 100% SATISFIED

Airborne has saved (and is saving) my life.
Everywhere I go, I encounter a person that:
a) is coughing their brains out
b) has a red nose and/or slimy snot on the verge of escaping their nostrils
c) complaining about a headache and/or warmth in the head area.
But me, I'm completely healthy (besides my allergic episode a couple weeks back, but that's natural) - knock on wood.
And I can give mad props to Airborne (or the teacher lady who invented it) for being able to live with 3 other sick roommates and being the only one (almost) completely healthy.
I can vouch for this product:
Created by a second grade school teacher!
100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Look at those Nutrition Facts! 1667% of your daily value intake of Vitamin C?
Now THAT is what I call an immunity boost right there.
It's also been known to help balance your body after say, a drunken night and a supreme hangover, or a bad case of the runs from eating partially cooked meat.
Just an example of what Airborne can do for you!
Visit the school teacher at AirborneHealth.com and pick some up, so you can stay healthy and happy, while others around you ask for a tissue and you smile inside knowing you took that tablet the night before.

No comments: