Tuesday, February 5, 2008

NY FASHION WEEK - DAY 5: KAREN WALKER

Although Karen Walker's Fall 2008 Collection was not given very good looks by WWD, I still saw a couple pieces that I loved and would rock in the fall.
The fringed vest is pretty fabulous, and the dresses were equally hot, paired with brown belts and put together with black tights.
Karen Walker always has unique and very HOT eyewear, so I'm hoping we'll see some more of her in the spring. NY Fashion Week Day 5 wrap up: other collections shown today include Tse, Tibi, Monique Lhuillier, Cynthia Steffe, Badgley Mischka, Diesel Black Gold, Rodarte, and J. Mendel.
Head on over to WWD for all the shows.

On an endnote, I would like to say there are many parties going on as I type for Fashion Week shows, including the 1992 party for Hood by Air hosted by Oscar and Vashtie, as well as the Prada Party where Miuccia will be showing her animated film, "Trembled Blossoms", where my beautiful Prada-intern friend is attending amongst top celebrities. Mad love, you keep it goin'!

No comments: