Saturday, April 26, 2008

FREAK WEEK.

Sorry about the lack thereof of updates, it's been a crazy hectic week, and maybe my pictures will help suffice. The lack of content is not acceptable. Therefore, I hope to make it up soon. Real soon. In the meantime, please take a look at my non-GITD concert GITD pictures, because I was not allowed to enter with my camera. Sad face.
In Pacific Beach at Pangaea, voted SD's number 1 gift shop!Soaking up the sun @ PB
Staying sexy at PB
We just had to try to make it work: incognito message.
Garet Ave.
Wall of Insight
You see me rollin'...
Zanzibar was so delizibar.
Some cute faces
@ San Diego Arena: the line was madness.
And more madness.
Appropriate tee of the day.
And a couple days after that....
That's all I can show you without getting in trouble, meaning you just gotta come to the store to get the full experience. So I think I'll continue updating later. I'm beat. Goodnight, and Go Ape!

No comments: