Monday, April 21, 2008

WHAT I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR.

So driving home last night for a little over an hour from SD, and then back to LA for another half an hour made me dead. Why? Because simply, GLOW IN THE DARK WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

I don't want to spoil it for the people attending the two LA shows coming up today and tomorrow, so I'll keep it simple. LUPE FIASCO WAS WILDIN' OUT AND DOING HIS TWO STEP. N.E.R.D., PARTICULARLY PHARRELL WAS OH-MAH-GOD HOT, RIHANNA'S VOICE IS AMAZING LIVE - SHE DID HER THANG, AND KANYE...oh my gosh...I can't describe it in words. I have to recollect my thoughts and remember the whole concert all over but it just makes me smile because it was so surreal. OK KANYE WAS BEYOND AMAZING AND EVERY ASPECT OF HIS PERFORMANCE WAS ON POINT. The whole concert lasted for almost 5 hours (mostly because of transitioning through sets)! BUT DAMN, I WILL REMEMBER THIS 4/20 FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! If you're going to the LA shows tonight or tomorrow, get loose, possibly get intoxicated beforehand, and just please believe that the money you saved up for this ticket will NOT let you down.

More updates to come...I STILL hear the ringing in my ears.

No comments: