Monday, June 9, 2008

BERGDORF GOODMAN NEW SALE ITEMS

Bergdorf Goodman has added new sale merchandise to their online shop. If you're like me, you're searching desperately for a worthy pair of flat sandals.
Well if you aren't like me and you have cash (as in hundreds) to drop on a pair of high-quality sandals, let me grace you with my picks off the Bergdort sale site:
First are two exquisite pairs from Guiseppe Zanotti:
Jeweled Thong Sandal - Was: $495.00 , NOW: $347.00Striped Sandal - Was: $595.00, NOW: $417.00Then there's the super hot Prada Metallic Flat Sandal that I've been eyeing since they came out - Was: $495.00, NOW: $371.00And finally, these Dolce & Gabbana Gladiator Sandals - Was: $550.00 , NOW: $413.00Yeah, it's not much of a SALE, per se, but it's worth the lookin' and the plans for savin' for these babies. If you have a knack for these sandals - and the moolah to cop 'em - do it fast...they sure won't last!

No comments: