Sunday, June 8, 2008

TESUCHER CHOCOLATES.

As I mentioned yesterday, I stopped by Teuscher to visit my favorite salesperson, Jacqueline to order some treats for my grandpa. Located on 9548 Brighton Way (and Camden) this is what you need to look for, the red sign calling out your name to chocolate heaven:The interior is a whimsical chocoholic fairytale - facing the cafe (fresh coffee and espresso at your service):
Chocolate wonderland.
Sorry about the blur, I was there for a really long time and I was in a rush. I think they got fed up and coerced me to leave with a free chocolate sample.
This is Jacqueline! She speaks chocolate-ese well - she's got the answer for your chocolate needs. As a plus, she knows Japanese!! Ask for her on your trip over.
Make sure you try to their famous champagne truffles! It's a bite of bliss.

Teuscher Chocolates of Beverly Hills
9548 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
(888)443-8992
Teuscher-BH.com

No comments: