Thursday, March 13, 2008

UNIQLO x KEITH HARING & BASQUIAT UPDATED

I was too excited about these Uniqlo collaborations that I researched a bit on the Japanese Uniqlo site to bring you a roundup of the best tees I could find!
There were ample prints of Haring tees for both men and women, but I could only find a couple of these Basquiat tanks for the ladies:
(I think the cut on them is slightly strange, and there's a slit on the side ?? I guess it's an attempt to re-invent the plain ol' beaters..other than that, I'm loving the artwork)
Haring designs which I LOVE:And I also found...Terry Richardson collab tees! You know, only one of the most famed photographers around...the one that's famous for Kermit x Supreme right now:I think I'm going to have to save in order to buy like...ALL of these.
If you shop in Japanese terms, they're all only like $10 a piece!
Quality tees with timeless artwork: WHAT A DEAL!
If you're willing to shop around and attempt to read some Japanese, check out Uniqlo Japan and start lookin!

No comments: