Wednesday, April 9, 2008

BRINGIN' BACK THE ILL.

You hungry for some throwback Starters or your favorite NBA team windbreaker. No need to head to search for hours on eBay, STILL ILL has got you on lock. Andrew Freeborn started this online shop to sell brand new goodies ranging from hats, outerwear, footwear, and accessories from the 80's and the 90's.

“STILL ILL” is a place for me to sell the vintage items I find on my travels. I am always hunting for vintage gear for myself, and this online store is a collection of items I found along the way. I specialize in items from the late 80’s and early 90’s, and everything I sell is in brand new/unworn condition. The majority of my items are in excellent condition, and i will be sure to note any imperfections in the description of any item that is less than perfect.

Stay fresh to death, because you know, vintage never gets too old.

No comments: