Thursday, April 10, 2008

GLOW IN THE DARK - T MINUS 10 DAYS!

Okay I don't know what kind of crazy ass shit 'Ye is trying to pull, but coming from his behind the scenes footage on his blog, it's going to be so insane, that I won't be able to blog about it due to shock and the lack of ability to think of appropriate words, and then my so-called side job as an amateur blogger goes down the drain. I'm sorry, but if you are a fan of Kanye, Lupe, Pharrell, N.E.R.D., and even Rihanna..and you don't have tickets to go to this show..um WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!
Well, you can always check out Craigslist or eBay and pay ridiculous amounts for seats, but if you got the greens, why not?! When will this kind of show ever happen again? Re-charge & re-think...and while you're at it...RECYCLE. Ok this is turning into an A.D.D.-type post, due to my lack of sleep. So I'll leave here. And the countdown continues...

No comments: