Sunday, April 6, 2008

JOIN THE SUPERLATIVE CONSPIRACY

So I think I was too shocked/depressed/angry to write about anything this whole weekend - in addition to the fact that there was nothing worthy to write about - so, I MUST follow my at-least-once-a-day posting routine so I do not let the loyal reader (if there are any...stand up!) down and left with a frown.

Anyway, I've been looking into buying some new headphones from WeSC to join the Superlative Conspiracy. I've heard that the in-ear headphones are very comfortable, an upgrade from that ordinary iPod stock ones. The ones that I'm currently considering are:
The Premium HeadphonesThe Street HeadphonesThe Classic HeadphonesI love the various colorways that is available, but I'm also wondering if The In Ear Headphones come in another color other than black?...Well, in any case, shop for your favorite WESC headphones at Karmaloop or check out WeSC for retailers.
I'm out for the weekend and in with the dreadful 5-day nonstop weekdays with the latest WeSC headphone advertisements:"WeAreTheSuperlativeConspiracy."

No comments: