Saturday, April 5, 2008

FINAL FOUR DISAPPOINTMENT

I knew this was going to be a tough Final Four this year with all 4 teams being number one seeds. But I didn't know it would be so bad. I write this as I sit here watching my HDTV - there's 1:15 left for UCLA to endure Memphis's supreme under-the-basket & fast break dominance. It's come to an end. I'm very angry for Collison to have made that final foul, I'm disappointed in Love for not getting open and fighting of the Memphis defense, and I'm just utterly shocked that we aren't going to the championship game. I had faith, but the opposing team was faster, more consistent, and made their free throws. Boo hoo hoo. Final score: 78 to 63. See you next year, Final Four. I'm going to go cry now. I don't know if it's worth the image posts.

No comments: