Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PEN. MEN. HEN.. JEN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The past couple of weeks have reiterated my mini-epiphany that I need to keep my good friends close, no matter how far they live or how long I haven't seen them for. Seeing friends that I don't often talk to or have the chance to catch up with is always the greatest feeling when you can sit down and talk, and for it to be smooth and cool, just like it was when you last saw them. Does anyone feel me on this? I'm sure many do. Anyway, this is not some anecdotal post about my friends, but I do want to dedicate this post to my girl Jennifer. She is about to go insane in the membrane (I hope she does) because it's her big 21 today!Maybe she can party with her Cal Dance Team mates, or maybe she'll get the chance to party it up with the fellas and the ladies she cheers for...(Go Bears!..uhh sorry, but more so Go Bruins!)Jen, if you read this, and I hope you do, please have a drink in your hand at all times tonight. You're freaking 21! Have fun in the yay area, have a couple drinks and go bananas! Kobe even says this one's for you, and he and Pau (who is returning to play tonight at the Staples Center hosting Portland) are gonna tear it up!Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFART and see you soon!
-Sorry I stole the pictures from your Facebook, but I did look vigorously for the Kobe photo that I found at BballOne.com.

No comments: