Thursday, April 17, 2008

FUG GIRLS GONE HEIDI.

So I come home from a long day of work, and I check the mail (no, not e-mail - real mail). Secretly, this is one of my favorite times of the day, although I don't really know why. It's similar to that of my infatuation with watching airplane landings and takeoffs - I just genuinely enjoy opening up my mailbox to see what kind of goodies the mailman has left for me...this goes as a daily basis. Anyway, I come home, got the Blender and the Nylon, and I see a mini catalogue-ish mini magazine called LALA Magazine (I'm guessing L.A. but I have really no idea what it means). So I'm thinking cool, is this a new marketing project for a brand new start-up company, or a brand new sub-culture magazine? But no, I look on the cover, and it's Heidi Montag with a "Heidiwood" sign in the background. Ok. So at this point, I'm thinking what the hell, why would she be on the cover of a cool-looking magazine? So I look into this so-called "magazine" and I find that it's just a piece-of-crap catalogue featuring Heidi's retarded line, "Heidiwood". Believe me, I knew about this "release", but I was looking forward to not coming into contact with (further more, blogging about) this piece-of-crap selection of clothing that's considered a fashion line. Although I must give thanks to Heidiwood's entrance for one thing: bagging on Heidiwood and anything concerned with Heidi! I must say, these The Fug Girls from New York Magazine really went to work with this, straight clownin' on Heidi, Heidi's sense of fashion, Heidi's Heidiwood, Heidi's dumb boyfriend, and Heidi's etc. It's straight up hilarious, well written, and superbly executed: even with first hand pictures from the store! So make sure to go check it out.
It's really sad, I used to like Heidi, especially her hair, but after the first season, it's like girl, just stop it.

Heidi is sporting one of the tops from Heidiwood: pure nastywood, but then again, yea, she would wear something like that:I think this has got to be the best article I've read, about an article I never wanted to read about. Go Fugs!

No comments: