Tuesday, May 27, 2008

F*** 'EM! WITH HPNOTIQ

My roommate/best friend has been going through boyfriend issues so she made me take a shot of Hpnotiq before she left the apartment to release her anger. It is currently 9:40 pm on a Tuesday night, and I have this aqua-colored alcohol going through my system when I have tons of work to do tonight. Interesting. And why is it that I am home alone and feeling this way - with Hpnotiq inside of me - seems quite strange. The theme for the night has been "F*** 'em!" - referring to boys/boyfriends/significant others of the male species that is. So as I sit here alone and think back at the impulse of taking a shot of liquor (although Hpnotiq should hardly be considered one), I commend my ability to procrastinate and divulge my attention to anything other than what I should be doing. But my homies come first, especially the best kinds, so if she needs me to release her anger towards testosterone-pumped beings on a Tuesday night when I got lots to do - no doubt about it I'm there. Now that is love. F*** 'EM!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you.
hope you know that HOMIE!
this is my favorite post by far. <3