Thursday, May 29, 2008

HEAT WAVE - HELLZ BELLZ

WAAAHOOO! The summer release for Hellz Bellz is super HOT! Not just because it's entitled, "Heat Wave" (figuratively speaking), but really - I'm totally diggin' it on first glance. Check it:Mmkay, I don't know about the whole I'm-sitting-on-the-toilet-so-don't-mess-with-me action shot..BUT every other shot is so badass man! I love all the acid-wash denim and the graphic tanks. The last one is quite interesting - I can't wait to see all these designs in stores. The summer collection is making it's way through retailers right now so hold your horsies and go check it out at your favorite streetwear store! May I suggest ATTIC? Just a suggestion! (Ya like that advertisement scheme, ATTIC heads?!)

1 comment:

1988 said...

yup yup.

www.est-1988.blogspot.com
word.
PWA.