Sunday, June 1, 2008

KEEP-ING IT REAL ON THE SIDEWALK

I've advertised for the Keep Sidewalk Sample Sale probably 5 times before it actually happened this weekend. Anyway, I was able to roll through to their Chinatown headquarters (sounds serious - 'cause it is) on Saturday morning before work and I was super satisfied with the outcome.

The advertisement for the Sidewalk Sample Sale on the curb of the sidewalk - Keep-ing it genius, son.
The sign led me here - I was a little confused at the time. I saw sidewalks but no Keep.
Finally approached our destination - full owl family welcome in effect.
Yup it's true! Ya'll who didn't roll through missed out on saving like $200. Next time, next time..
I presume this whole mat was filled with one-size only shoes available for lucky future Keep owners to take home before the sale started.
There's Eddie in the back, working hard on his birthday - too bad the sale was too poppin' to have a photo op with him. Happy birthday though, for real!
Keep it green. All day, every day.
Satisfaction.
Happy to have come - until next time!
Make sure you visit Keep Company to stay up on their latest cruelty-free kicks and their happenings.

No comments: