Friday, January 25, 2008

DAVID BECKHAM WANTS YOU, YES YOU

A while back, I did a post on Victoria Beckham and her ad campaign with Marc Jacobs.
Well now it's her hubby's turn that deserves a post.
I really didn't want to show such a frontal picture, but he's all over my Gmail account and I can't help sharing his hotness with the world.
New York Magazine's newsletter ALWAYS attaches this photo/ad to promote the underwear line for Emporio Armani:YEAH, it surprises me everyday, even though I know it's going to be there.
It's one of those things you know you shouldn't look at, but there's this part of you that wants to stare at it in all it's glory.
Well here you go, ladies...(and some men?).
You can oogle over some more pictures...and pictures of other men naked in underwear (?) at Emporio Armani.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: