Thursday, January 24, 2008

JOB SEARCH JUMP WHAT!?

What does it mean to have the perfect job? What even constitutes the perfect job? Making 6 figures? Avoiding the typical 9 to 5 in an equilateral cubicle? Having fun and loving what you do? How many of us really find the perfect fit - job wise - after 16+ years of education? Livin life ain't easy if you ain't happy. Why do we even seek the perfect job? To pay the bills and support the family? To be able to shop on Rodeo Drive and drop G's like giving out flyers on Bruinwalk? This won't be a life lesson, that's for sure, but these are some things that go through my mind at my point in life. I'm sure everyone has stressed or contemplated about their career and their future path as much as I have. I don't know where I'm going, I don't know where I'll end up. I can only lay out my perfect plan and dream about it. One thing I know for sure, if you know what you want, just go for it. Life's too short to be wondering if it'll end up "perfect". And if you don't know..now you know..you know. Excuse the short blurb, just thought I should get some reading material while I'm up in herrre.
Lipservice resumes tomorrow. Peace, world.

No comments: