Friday, January 25, 2008

X-LARGE X-LARGE X-LARGE

Walking to class as usual yesterday, I caught sight of a fairly cute Japanese girl carrying an interesting bag.
It's hard not to look at other people and their accessories/clothing while walking to class, you know.
Upon a quick glimpse at the bag, I saw that it was from X-Large, and I thought, that's pretty ill.
So, I decided to see if I could find that darn bag, while also reading up some more on the Japanese brand, which is highly respected in the US as well.
X-Large is a part of B's International, which includes a multitude of Japanese brands, including Sarcastic Clothing, Stitch, Styles, and some women's lines.
X-Large is dropping a G-Shock watch in collaboration with The Hundreds on February 9th in Japan:X-Large does have a couple girl's lines, including x-girl, xg, BOXFRESH (yea the line that was sold @ Barracuda), MILKFED,
I did see some girl's items I think are hot:
No luck finding the man-bag, but the search will definitely continue. Check out X-Large's website, it's pretty tight, lovin' the Flash and the artwork. I'm diggin the COORDINATE section as well - a pretty tight lookbook. Think X-Large!

No comments: