Friday, March 28, 2008

DODGERS OPENING DAY 2008

I'm not so much a baseball fan, but I am an LA fan, and thus here to promote the opening day for the original, although not necessarily the best, Los Angeles baseball team out here.
The 2008 season Opening Day for theLos Angeles Dodgers occurs in exactly 2 days from today: Sunday, March 30th at 1pm against Boston Red Sox.
I admit I don't follow baseball much...ok I hardly follow baseball at all.
I don't even know anyone that's good on the current Dodgers line up, but I did root for the Dodgers at the time when Shawn Green was workin' it on the field and Eric Gagné was there to close up another successful night. Actually, it was free bobblehead night with a win - that's a pretty big reason to attend.
Anyway, if you're an LA Dodger fan yourself, get yourself to the game for some Dodger Dogs or catch it on the tube for goodness sake.

No comments: