Friday, March 28, 2008

MY FORTUNE

Dim sum is just so delicious and refreshing, and it's something I crave but rarely get to eat, so I was pretty excited to take my sister and mom on a girls lunch out.
I'm not sure if you're supposed to receive fortune cookies after you eat Dim Sum, but my mom just HAD to have one.
It's funny how you eat a cookie to help determine your future, and in most cases, these "fortunes" are clearly not what you expect. They turn out to be random guesses of what kind of person you are or what kinds of things you like to do, rather than telling you that you'll be ballin' in the future or if the next car you can afford is a brand spankin' new Bentley.
Well anyway, today made my day.
By the looks of what was in my cookie, it was my time to shine. Hands down, I had the best fortune, and no other piece of paper I pull out of fortune cookies in the future will come CLOSE to surpassing the greatness of what my fortune says:They even teach you Chinese.So now, I have Moo Shu Cereal (WTF) for breakfast with duck sauce (WTF) and then I'ma ask ya'll where ya'll are going in Chinese.
What now, bitches.

No comments: