Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ANOTHER DAY.

I just finished my bi-weekly trip to the grocery store, and this time it was Trader Joe's. Good food, good prices, good health. What's not good 'bout that? Anyway, I made a lot of good choices today as well as far as food selection: I decided to steer away from the norm and experiment a little bit with some new flavors, for example, I opted for a Cranberry, Walnut, and Gorgonzola dressing that was pastel pink color. I tasted it on a bed of baby lettuce, and it was DELISH. The good thing is that you don't gotta put on all that topping like cheese or nuts or whatnot to make the salad have some pizzaz. Thumbs up. That was the highlight of my day. Food is the highlight of my day.
Since we're on the topic of food, my amusing dad sent these pictures of Japanese bento boxes to me. Oh how intricate and artful lunch can be!Hello Kitty, I'm going to eat you. YUM!

No comments: