Thursday, May 8, 2008

BOMB COMFORT FOOD!!!

...or at least it looks like it! I haven't gotten the chance to cook this up myself, but I was reading the M.I.S.S. Crew blog like I do on a daily basis the other day and came across this article on southern comfort food. Being a cooking fiend and food aficionado myself (particularly for healthier foods for the most part), I immediately had to restrain myself from drooling over my old school PowerBook. I'm sure the picture does a little justice for the meal's taste, since that DSLR she be usin' with that close-up shot makes the meal look SO good. I think I've kept this article open in my FireFox for at least 3 days, planning to print out the recipe...but damn, I guess it just came down to the point where I had to share it with the world. I mean, look at the picture, it looks DELISH!
The M.I.S.S. girls look like they got their comfort food handled with this old skool recipe for homemade fried chicken (and I say it like 'frahhhhd chickn'), mac n' cheese (ooh wee! so simple yet so delectable), and some string bean salad. Easy dinner to satisfy all your tastebuds. We can all learn a thing or two from the M.I.S.S. crew, so remember to check the ladies out on a daily. Lowkey - I love how the girl cookin has got her nails did but she still breadin' the chicken like nothin'! That's how you do!

No comments: