Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YUZU. URTH. & BACK.

So today was a pleasant day for my stomach - lots of good food!!! I met up with my dad in Torrance for a tasty Japanese lunch at Yuzu - a hamburger steak lunch set with rice, oden, soup, and other sides. Yuzu is known for super high quality, elegant dining with food that hits you when you're craving some really good Japanese food. Read a review on Daily Gluttony (Image from Daily Gluttony)
Next, after a quick shopping stop in Skyla in Westwood and a couple hours at work, I met up with Em in WeHo - I feel like I live there now. We stopped by the BAPE store, and then decided to get our talk/grub on at Urth Caffe.
I just had to be extra careful with parking, because I've gotten way too many tickets in the Melrose area!!! I am not about to pay no $100 fine (due to the doubling of fines every time in WeHo - GAY!) anytime soon. Anyway, had the Spinach and Mushroom Quiche and an iced tea at Urth, and it was delectable. Too bad my camera was not in hand, or else I would have snapped up the joyful ambiance at both places to capture the moment. Of course, we went shopping at the Beverly Center shortly after. Such is the life - eat, shop, eat, and then shop - er window-shop - some more. Now...Back to reality.

No comments: