Sunday, March 16, 2008

MARCH IS ABOUT TO GET MAD.

I apologize for the lack of posts recently, I know I'm usually on it with about at least 4 posts a day, but unfortunately, I've been swamped.
Excuses, excuses, yeah yeah. But things will be updated ASAP within a couple days.
But until then, today was selection Sunday, what many of you NCAA basketball fans out there have been waiting for.
WHOOP THERE IT IS:I urge you to fill this out according to your favorites, AP standings, Coach's poll, or whatever, because..let's face it, even if you're not really a college basketball fan, you can't avoid the massive crowds at sports bars, the wild and crazy fans going shenanegans over rankings and scores, and basically this is what you're supposed to do in March.
Thus, the name, March Madness.
Anyway, if this is boring..then I'm sorry, but basketball is quite exciting on the spectator's side for me, and I apologize in advance for my March Madness postings that I will be creating in the future.
I just have to share it with the world.
Check into CBS NCAA for daily updates and coverage of this sport going wild all throughout March.
First round starts Thursday, March 20 - stay up to date. or not.

No comments: